Back to School!
Returning to school this year will have some unique challenges. We hope these suggestions will make the process a little easier for parents and kids!
1. Wear your mask! Wearing a mask will not make a child's asthma worse. If your child is not accustomed to wearing one then have them wear it for increasing periods of time at home so they will get used to wearing it.
2. Symptomatic - Keep you child home if they have a fever, cough, sob or just doesn't feel well!
3. School Forms - make sure any school forms are completed prior to the school year. Our office requires 48 hours to complete any forms. There is no charge if they are completed at an appointment; $10.00 if there is no appointment. Forms may be faxed, mailed or dropped off to us. Be sure to include the child's name and medication. You may include a self addressed stamped envelope, fax number or you may pick up completed forms.
4. Flu Shot - don't forget to get your child's flu shot!
5. Please call our office with any questions or concerns!!
Perfect place for new patients and returning patients to save everyone time. Just print and bring with you the necessary form to your next visit.
Office Visit Details
Here you will find office, insurance details, latest updates, and patient portal information.